20" X 24" Oil Painting On Canvas The Lady with an Ermine was created back in 1485 painted by Leonardo da Vinci. The woman is Cecilia Gallerani, mistress to Lodovico Sforza, Duke of Milan. This is only one of only three female portraits Leonardo painted. As in many of Leonardo's portraits, the composition comprises a pyramidic spiral and the sitter is caught in the motion of turning to her left, reflecting Leonardo's life-long preoccupation with the dynamics of movement. This oil painting is a beautiful example of his portraiture and will make admirers of your friends and family. Leonardo da Vinci is one of the greatest painters of the Renaissance period. He painted with such talent and passion that he ignited with his brush a passion for knowledge and advancement in the world. His artistic genius was not only limited to paintings and sculpture, he had advanced theories in many disciplines including anatomy, mechanics, mathematics and optics. He was a true master of life and art. Frame Description: Victorian Gold Frame-Gold Finish.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Classic 20" X 24"
- Victorian Gold Frame - Gold Finish
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Lady With an Ermine - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Classic 20-inch X 24-inch
- Victorian Gold Frame-Gold Finish