24 by 36" Oil Painting On Canvas Miranda-The Tempest is a beautiful painting by John William Waterhouse originally painted in 1916. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. It will bring grace and beauty to every room or workspace. John William Waterhouse (1849-1917) an English painter was actually born in Rome, Italy. Both his mother and father ware also painters so after moving to London, Waterhouse enrolled in the Royal Academy of Art and soon began exhibiting at annual summer exhibitions with the focus on large canvas works. He is known for working in Pre-Raphaelite style and his art mostly portrays women from Greek, Roman and also Arthurian mythology and legends. Frame Description: Regency Gold Frame-Gold Finish.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Large 24 by 36"
- Regency Gold Frame-Gold Finish
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas-certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by John William Waterhouse