Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa is one of the most famous works of art in the world. This portrait of an unknown woman is also known as La Giaconda from the Italian Giaconda, or "light-hearted woman". The original masterpiece was painted between 1503 and 1506. It is rumored that da Vinci himself enjoyed this painting so much that he carried it with him wherever he went. Why not enjoy your own hand-painted oil painting? This iconic masterpiece is sure to be admired. Leonardo da Vinci is one of the greatest painters of the Renaissance period. He painted with such talent and passion that he ignited with his brush a passion for knowledge and advancement in the world. His artistic genius was not only limited to paintings and sculpture, he had advanced theories in many disciplines including anatomy, mechanics, mathematics and optics. He was a true master of life and art. Frame Description: Burgeon Gold Frame - Organic Pattern Facade with Gold Finish.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Classic 20" X 24"
- Burgeon Gold Frame - Organic Pattern Facade with Gold Finish
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Mona Lisa - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Leonardo Da Vinci