20" X 24" Oil Painting On Canvas Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Les Tuileries, 1876, Musee Marmottan. The original masterpiece was created in 1876. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, one can not help but have deep admiration for his talent. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers. Frame Description: Regency Gold Frame - Gold Finish.
- Framed painting size (not including frame): Classic 20" X 24"
- Regency Gold Frame - Gold Finish
- 100% handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Les Tuileries, 1876, Musee Marmottan - Framed Oil reproduction of an original painting by Claude Monet