Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Poppy Field in Argenteuil. The original masterpiece was created in 1873. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting? The famous field path of this northwestern suburb of Paris has been painted by many artists, but none capture the delightful moment of an afternoon stroll as Claude Monet does. In this amazingly colorful oil painting Claude Monet painted his wife and son strolling together among the poppies. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers. Frame Description: Regency Gold Frame - Gold Finish
- Framed painting size (not including frame): small 8-inch by 10"
- Regency gold frame - gold finish
- 100-percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas - certificate of authenticity included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed oil reproduction of an original painting by claude monet